Monday, May 31, 2010

Edit Skype Video Calls for Free

I am not a big Skype user but I had to go through some installation process. We assembled some wired machines and person who was thousands miles away gave the instruction through Skype. I am sure will come cross many situations like that. How cool it is. Now you do not really have to go to the place to fix something. Give instructions and watch how they do it.

I knew that I am not going to remember all these things so I want to record the Skype conversations for later reference.There is no need to buy the product to watch the video that we record.


When I start Skype conversation, it automatically runs from the background and request to send a message to the other person. You have option to send it or not. Then Vodburner will start recording the conversation as you go and once you end the conversation you will have the option to edit the video. I used same feature to convert the video in to make it playable in media player. 


VodBurner is quite nice tool to record Skype video conversations. Even though it is not completely free software it does not have crazy limitation that will disappoint at the end of the process. Only limitation I have come cross is that it will add its watermark for the edited video.



 
Powered by Blogger